As a Financial Advisor, I take pride in providing you with the experience and commitment I think is necessary to help you navigate through the complexities of financial planning. As a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner my goal is to personally work with you to understand your individual needs and financial goals, and to provide you with options and resources to help you build a plan to pursue your financial objectives.
I take pride in my principles of integrity, objectivity, competence, fairness, confidentiality, professionalism and diligence.
- Joined Waddell & Reed in October 1988 and became licensed in January 1989
- Earned CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certification in March 1993
- Earned Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor designation December 2010
- Earned Chartered Mutual Fund Counselor designation in January 2013
- Recognized with the Waddell & Reed Crest Award 27 times*
- Past President's Council member*
- Enjoys travel
- Private pilot with a passion for aviation
- Privileged to work with my wife, son, and staff
- Resides in the western Chicago suburbs with wife, Kayoko
- Born in England and immigrated to Chicago, Illinois in 1963
- Committed to Christian values and giving back to the community
*These awards are presented annually by Waddell & Reed and are based on an analysis of investments, insurance and financial planning sales generated by the advisor. For more information regarding the awards and dates received, please contact Richard.