Christopher started at Waddell & Reed in 2006 and focuses on providing his clients investments, financial planning and investment advisory products and services.
Christopher believes that a client and advisor relationship is a meaningful experience which creates a lasting legacy. Chris joined Waddell & Reed because of its foundation for comprehensive financial planning and the permanent impression it leaves on his clients.
Financial Planning Practice:
- Joined Waddell & Reed in 2006
- Focus on sophisticated and personalized strategies to help his clients pursue financial goals.
- Starts with comprehensive analysis of current financial positions and leads to customized solutions for client’s unique circumstances
- Works closely with Thomas M. Morrissy, CFP® who has over 29 years of experience at Waddell & Reed, and employs David Servatius, Jr., as his Advisor Associate. Working closely with his staff he is able to create the one-on-one relationship with his clients that he believes is critical to the potential of his clients
Education, Licenses and Awards:
- BA from Aurora University
- Series 6,7, 63 and 65 series securities registrations
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional
- 2011, 2013, 2014 & 2015 Circle of Champions Award*
- Born in Elmhurst IL
- Resides in the western suburbs with his wife Haley, and two young boys Cayden and Cameron
- Played in the NCAA Division III World Series in 2004 & 2006 as the starting catcher of Aurora University
Little Known Facts:
- Played Football, Wrestling, and Baseball in High School. Was awarded the MVP Award in 2001 (Junior Year) of baseball, and the Derek Guymon Award (Freshman of the year) in college.
- Went to separate High Schools and Colleges from his wife Haley, and stayed together and celebrating 16 years of being together (7 years of marriage).
*These awards are presented annually by Waddell & Reed and are based on an analysis of investments, insurance and financial planning sales generated by the advisor. For more information regarding the awards and dates received, please contact Christopher.
Waddell & Reed is not affiliated with any other entities referenced herein.